These General Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts concluded via the online shop of the website of EVENT PARK GmbH, Zur Weißen Mark 1, D-04249 Leipzig (hereinafter referred to as "BELANTIS" or "we") between BELANTIS and all users who purchase products and/or services (hereinafter referred to as "buyer" or "you") via the website (the "General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions").
The products and services offered on the Website are sold by BELANTIS, which operates through the Website and is responsible for the operation of the amusement park BELANTIS – Das AbenteuerReich, Leipzig ("Park"), i.e. for the sale and/or provision of all products and/or services related to the Park.
These General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions are accessible at any time in the webshop of the BELANTIS website and can be printed out and/or stored by the user.
The park regulations of BELANTIS [www.belantis.de/parkordnung] for access to and use of the facilities of the park are hereby incorporated. The purchase and use of an item available online means that you accept these terms and conditions for the online stores and the parking regulations.
1. INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASE
The sale of belantis tickets and season passes as well as all other products/services offered via the website is subject to a charge. The prices for each product/service (including taxes) indicated in Euros and the value of all applicable promotions and discounts will be indicated at all times on the Website. In the case of a purchase, the total price (including any discounts/promotions), fees payable by the buyer and other additional costs for ancillary services or for the use of other means of payment will be broken down.
Order process / conclusion of contract
To purchase any of the products and/or services available on the Website, you must follow the instructions indicated in each step of the ordering process in the Website's webshop and fill in the online forms with the necessary information.
The presentation and description of tickets, products and services that can be purchased on the BELANTIS website do not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to submit an offer.
The buyer selects the appropriate ticket category and the number of tickets in the webshop of the website. The selection is displayed in the shopping cart and can be changed or deleted at any time during the ordering process. For security reasons, it is not possible to place an order for more than 10 tickets per category and for more than 750 € per order. In this case, please contact our guest support.
The Buyer has the choice between a dated day ticket (valid only on the selected date of visit), an undated day ticket (valid on any opening day during the season with the exception of certain days and sold out days) or a ticket that is in principle valid for any opening day (with the exception of certain days) throughout the season ("Season Pass"). In addition, the buyer can enter a special code and receive a corresponding discount.
The buyer has the possibility to purchase additional products/services with or without the purchase of an admission ticket. The buyer has the possibility to purchase admission tickets with included additional services ("combined tickets") in accordance with the respective offer.
A summary of the order will appear in the shopping cart with the following information: tickets ordered, products and/or services, the price of each item and the total price.
The buyer identifies himself by providing the following mandatory personal data: first name, last name, address data, telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth (prior registration is not required).
The buyer selects one of the offered payment methods. The available payment methods are displayed in the webshop. The buyer must match the holder of the credit card/bank account. BELANTIS reserves the right to temporarily suspend one or more of the payment methods specified in the shop and will inform the buyer accordingly before the conclusion of the contract.
For payment by credit card, the 3D-Secure security procedures "Visa Secure" and "MasterCard Identity Check" are supported. In order for the Buyer to complete an order, the appropriate security queries must be carried out during the order in accordance with the instructions appearing on the screen.
The buyer must accept these General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions; via a link, the buyer can read, download and print out the conditions.
The buyer can either confirm his order by clicking on the order button "Buy now" or change the order by clicking on the "Back" icon; in this step, the buyer can correct any errors and then confirm his order by clicking on the order button "Buy now".
By clicking on the order button "Buy now", the buyer submits a legally binding offer for the products/services contained in the shopping cart.
The contract is concluded by the purchase confirmation sent by BELANTIS by e-mail; the confirmation takes place immediately after the order of the buyer and the payment of the purchase price via the payment service provider Ingenico GmbH. The confirmation e-mail contains the corresponding number of tickets and/or vouchers for the ordered services/products and/or the vouchers purchased, each in PDF format. With the confirmation e-mail from BELANTIS, the contract is concluded.
After completion of the online purchase and after the issuance of the corresponding ticket, voucher and/or voucher, no changes or refunds will be allowed, except in the cases expressly stated in these General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions and/or in the legal provisions. If you have any questions, please contact the reservations department online@BELANTIS.de
The buyer must independently ensure that the tickets, vouchers and/or vouchers printed out by him are legible and that he presents the tickets/vouchers at the park entrance on the day of arrival. Tickets cannot be deposited at the box office or sent by post. The validity period is indicated on the ticket. Day tickets can only be used once. The user of the ticket may be a different person than the customer and account holder specified in the order. Every visitor from the age of four needs their own ticket, which can be read and validated at the entrance of the park. Children under the age of four do not need a ticket.
1.2 Documentation and language
If you order tickets, we will send you a ticket with a unique QR code (the "Ticket") by e-mail after completing your purchase. The ticket is your entrance ticket to the park.
If you purchase a Season Pass or other products and/or services on the Website (with the exception of tickets), you will also receive by email a confirmation of purchase and one or more vouchers with the respective unique QR code(s) for the products/services you have ordered (also referred to as "Voucher(s)"). A voucher will be redeemed or exchanged for the purchased product or service at the ticket shop in the park or at the designated locations in the park. You will also receive a purchased gift voucher by e-mail with a unique QR code. With this QR code, you can redeem the voucher for tickets, menus and other specified services up to the specified value of the voucher.
The text of the contract will not be stored by us. However, the order data and these GTC will be sent to you with our purchase confirmation e-mail.
The contract language is German.
1.3 Technical means
The website is equipped to alert you to certain errors in entering your data in the forms displayed during the ordering process.
1.4 Modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
These General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions apply from the date of their last update (indicated at the end of this document). In accordance with the requirements of good faith, fairness and transparency, BELANTIS reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions for Online Business and any other general or special conditions at any time. Changes will take effect immediately upon posting and will only apply to buyers who purchase products/services after the effective date of such changes. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of a change to these General Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions, BELANTIS will comply with the obligations agreed with users before the date of entry into force of the changes.
1.5 Price and Method of Payment.
The price of the products and/or services you have selected will be displayed prior to purchase and will include all applicable taxes.
The website supports the displayed payment methods.
BELANTIS ensures that it has appropriate measures in place and that these measures comply with current technological security standards, such as.B. "VeriSign". Access to transactional services and services that involve the collection of personal information is in a secure environment using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit high-security encryption. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted in encrypted form. This ensures that all transmitted content is only understandable to the "client" computer and the BELANTIS server. Users can check if they are in a secure environment when a closed padlock appears in their browser's status bar. The security of the BELANTIS servers is ensured by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that users transmit their data to a BELANTIS server and not to an impersonating third party.
As part of its commitment to fraud prevention, BELANTIS will cooperate with all payment platforms used for the purchase of products/services available on the Website and with the competent authorities by providing the necessary information about each transaction, always in strict compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
If payments are subsequently cancelled by the buyer, credit card charges are complained about or other discrepancies in the order are detected, BELANTIS is entitled to cancel the tickets / vouchers / vouchers and refuse access to the park.
The buyer instructs the specified bank to inform BELANTIS and Ingenico GmbH of the name and address of the buyer upon request in the event of non-redemption of the credit card payment so that they can assert their claims against the buyer.
If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor self-employed professional activity), you have the right to cancel your order in accordance with the following provisions.
Please note: There is no right of revocation according to the regulations on distance contracts according to § 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 9 BGB for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or a specific period for the provision.
Tickets and vouchers purchased online that are valid for a specific date or period (e.B day tickets, season pass, combined tickets) are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal.
You can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period begins for services on the day of conclusion of the contract and in the case of goods on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
EVENT PARK GmbH
Zur Weißen Mark 1
D - 04249 Leipzig
Fax: 0341 9103 1111
inform you of your decision to revoke this contract by submitting a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form attached in the Annex, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation declaration before the expiry of the revocation period is sufficient.
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation has been received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
In the event of an effective revocation, we will invalidate the voucher or voucher QR code.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you have requested that the services commence during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time when you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
End of the cancellation policy
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
If you are not satisfied with the purchased product and/or service, please send your complaint to:
EVENT PARK GmbH, Zur Weißen Mark 1, D-04249 Leipzig
Phone: 0341 9103 3333,
Your complaint will be provided with a reference number and you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) for disputes between consumers and companies arising from online purchase contracts and online service contracts, which can be found at the following address:
BELANTIS is not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board and BELANTIS does not offer participation in such a procedure.
BELANTIS is liable without limitation in the event of intent and gross negligence as well as in the event of injury to body, life and health and in the event of a violation of the Product Liability Act. BELANTIS shall only be liable for negligently caused property damage and financial losses in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, but limited in amount to the foreseeable and contractually typical damage at the time of conclusion of the contract (essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment characterises the contract and on which the buyer may rely).
Insofar as the liability of BELANTIS is excluded or limited, this also applies to its organs, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
German law shall apply exclusively to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, unless mandatory consumer protection regulations prescribe the application of another law.
1. Your admission ticket entitles you exclusively to admission to the amusement park BELANTIS, Leipzig (the "Park").
2. Please do not tear, falsify or photocopy your ticket. In such a case, you may be denied access to the park.
3. You can enter the park directly by scanning the QR code you received with the order confirmation by e-mail directly at the turnstiles.
4. Your ticket is valid for the date or period indicated on the ticket and during the opening hours indicated on the park's website.
5. Day tickets are ONLY valid for the day indicated on the ticket, EXCEPT if you purchase an undated day ticket.
6. A Season Pass is valid for use in the specified season.
7. A season pass is personalized to a specific person (who does not have to be the customer) when ordering and can then only be used by that particular person. On the first visit, the printout of the season pass must be exchanged for a card at the guest service. To identify the authorized person, a photo is created and stored digitally at BELANTIS and used for comparison with each visit.
8. A Season Pass allows unlimited entry to the park during opening hours, but may be subject to a reservation due to a limited daily quota for Season Pass holders. If the maximum number of visitors to the park is reached, a visit on a certain day may not be possible. General exclusion days for Season Pass holders will be communicated in advance.
9. A Season Pass can be purchased in different variants (GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE) with specific benefits, as described in the product information and under www.BELANTIS.de/saisonpass.
10. A combined ticket (all-inclusive family ticket, etc.) includes admission and certain additional services (menu, etc.) as indicated in the product description.
11. Each day ticket has a unique control QR code that allows ONLY ONE ACCESS to the park (including undated day tickets). Once validated, your ticket cannot be used at a later date.
12. If you need to leave the park temporarily, you must contact the access staff to arrange a new access to the park. If you leave the park unannounced, you will not be allowed re-entry on that day.
13. If you have purchased an admission ticket with special conditions (people with disabilities, people over 65 years of age, children (4-10 years), etc.) or discounted tickets, you must prove your eligibility at the time of access by means of an official document (ID, disability card, etc.) or a corresponding entitlement (e.B. discount coupon, membership card).
14. Please keep your ticket during your stay in the park and show it to any employee upon request.
15. You are informed that the park may be closed due to bad weather or for reasons of parking capacity, safety or public health. BELANTIS will endeavor to inform you as far in advance as possible through the website and the official profiles on the social networks and to offer you a new date for the use of your tickets or a reasonable remedy.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR MENUS
1. This product is an additional product and therefore NOT included in the entrance fee of the park, EXCEPT if it is part of a combined ticket.
2. Upon presentation of the printed menu voucher with QR code, you will receive the menu indicated on the menu voucher in the respective restaurants.
3. If some of the selected menu items are not available for reasons for which the gastronomy is not responsible, they will be replaced by a similar or better product.
4. Complete information on allergens is available on the park's website [LINK ALLERGENS] and at the respective point of sale to help you choose. BELANTIS declines any responsibility if you consume a product to which you are allergic or have an intolerance.
5. A menu voucher is linked to a unique ticket menu that carries a unique control QR code and can only be used once. The voucher will be exchanged for the menu ordered.
7. You can redeem your menu voucher during the opening hours of the gastronomy. Please inform yourself about the opening hours on the day of your visit to the park.
8. Please do not lose your menu voucher as you must present it for redemption at the restaurant branch. Do not tear, manipulate, damage or photocopy your ticket menu. In each of these cases, your ticket menu will become invalid.
9. BELANTIS reserves the right to close catering establishments for capacity, safety, food safety and health reasons.
1. Gift Vouchers ("Vouchers") are available in the displayed price levels.
2. Vouchers are sent exclusively by e-mail and contain a QR code that is used for redemption.
3. Vouchers can only be redeemed in the park; redemption in the online shop is not possible. Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets at the box office, gastronomic offers in the park as well as for other available products/services for which the redemption of a voucher is provided in accordance with the conditions of BELANTIS. Partial redemptions are possible.
4. A voucher holder does not have the right to demand a cash payment of the voucher amount. Likewise, there is no right for the residual value of a voucher to be paid out after its redemption. Any rights in the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal for consumers remain unaffected.
5. Vouchers are valid for three years.
6. Commercial trade in vouchers is not permitted.
1. A merchandising product is an additional product and therefore NOT included in the entrance fee of the park, EXCEPT if it is part of a combined ticket.
2. Merchandising products purchased online will not be shipped to the buyer, but will be made available for collection in the respective shop of the park.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
EVENT PARK GmbH
Zur Weißen 1
D - 04249 Leipzig
fax: 0341 9103 1111
I/we(*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on(*) /received on(*): ______
Name of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)